Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Best EyeShadow Primer In Town!!:D

Brought to you by Google
Brought to you by Google

 Urban Decay Primer Potion                       VS.                             Too Faced Shadow Insurance
I recently spoke with  a professional at Sephora about these two lovely products. She did mention that Urban Decay's happens to work a heck of a lot better! I bought Urban Decay's Primer potion for only 19.00$ at Sephora.Too expensive? This primer can actually save you money. Primer is basically a shield from your eyelids oils that cause your shadow to crease and not last as long.You should really invest in a product that may even make your makeup look amazing. Totally worth the buy. Dupe? Too Faced eyeshadow insurance. 18.00$ at Sephora.I will up load a photo soon of the difference of my Eyeshadow with and with out. On my eyes.Haha:D

2 comments: