Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dry/Sensative Skin? This is what I use:)

                                              Aveeno Oatmeal Face Bar
Brought to you by Google
I've been using this product since I was in middle school. I have used other products before, however I must say nothing works quite like this. After using it my face feels fresh and it does not sting at all or dry up my face. Which seems to be an issue with my skin.:/.  Ever feel that tight feeling after you wash your face? Or does yor face seem to feel itchy and irritated? Odds are that your face may need something a little pure and healthier. Here is some info on how it works(information from Aveeno website.)
                              Price? Around $3.50
(Target/Wal-Mart Stores)

 How It Works

"The scientists at Aveeno® use finely milled oatmeal, known as colloidal oatmeal. Fine milling allows the colloidal oatmeal to retain its naturally active benefits in formulas, which were clinically shown to help moisturize and relieve dry skin."-Aveeno website.
 Here is a picture of what the results may do for you.

Brought to you by the Aveeno website


Brought to you by The Aveeno Website


No comments:

Post a Comment