Monday, January 2, 2012

Bare Minerals Cosmetics

The absolute best face product that iv'e ever used hands down! It gave a totally different feel about using makeup. The look of it on my face was completley natural looking. People even said that it look amazing. It didn't give off that chalky powder look that iv'e been acoustom to so much of my makeup history. I recieved it as a christmas gift from my best friend last year. It lasted almost a whole year! Now if your looking for something quck and easy to carry around with you, I wouldn't recomend this to you. It does take only about 2 minutes to apply but I did have to carry a rather larger bag to bring it with me to school/date/ect.
I recieved the "Starter Kit" Which came with two shades, a fair and fairly light. Which was very convient for me. Most of the time I find it difficult to find my correct shade. With this kit I was able to switch off between colors within the seasons. A typical price for this kit at sephora is about $65.00 Im not to sure about a dupe with this product only because the quality of this makeup is bar none. I hope you try it and witness the beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment