Thursday, January 5, 2012

My weight loss tips!



Making New Years Resolutions about Losing Weight?



First and foremost losing weight is not an easy task. I found myself last year weighing the biggest I have ever been. A whopping 165 pounds. I didn't always weigh that much, but eating fast food about every day will certainly  do that your body. I started to notice my clothes weren't fitting that well anymore. I was even getting tired a lot faster. So I decided to make a change over the summer and actually keep it.



My Exercise DVD of choice!!!

  1. I purchased a exercise DVD not knowing how well it would work, but I took a chance and i'm glad I did.
  2. I cut out ALL soda from my diet, including clear sodas as well
  3. If I ate a large meal that wouldn't be considered healthy, I at least did a few simple exercises for example, 20 sit ups, 10 leg lunges on each leg, 
  4. I used my exercise video every other day so I wouldn't get so "tired out"
  5. Lastly I knew what foods were good and what weren't, we all have common knowledge about food choices for example maybe choosing to eat a lighter dinner instead of a greasy hamburger.
MOST importantly I began to see my weight drop over those three months from 165 to 145 to 137 and now to 128
Always try and do something active to balance out your food you intake. Walking,running or even dancing!:D
And remember, it takes time and DO NOT subject yourself to unhealthy weight loss such as not eating and vomiting. Trying to lose weight that way may make you thinner but everything you eat will automatically make you fat because your body wants to hold on to the food as much as it can.



Good Luck and let me know about your progress!;D

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Your blog is so cute! and I'd kill for a body like Jillian hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much:D haha me too shes sooo fit

    ReplyDelete