Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Curls with No heat?!







I really don't like to use heat products. I was a victim of dry hair at my own hand last year after dying my hair almost every color you can imagine. I tryed almost every hair treatment there is, from using basic home remideis to buying expensive products said to of supposedly "fix my dry hair." The only choice I really had was to cut off a good length of my hair. I  love wavy/curly hair, however my hair is straight naturally. So I tested many ways to curl my hair not using any curling iron what so ever that way I won't ever need to chop my hair off EVER again! One night while flipping through T.V channels I came across the American Movie Classic's Channel. An old movie of course was playing, the scence was a black and white picture of a mother tucking in her young daughter for bed. What caught my eye were these white cloth like things in the little girls hair. "Let me tighten them before you're off to bed" said the mother. She pulled the rag and fastend it into a little knot.
Don't worry, I wont go on about this movie but I thought, "Maybe I could try something similar?" So after many trials of hairclips,braids,and twisted up do's
I found something that works.
(Extra Info:)
I purchased my hair clips at H.E.B, however you can find these almost anywhere. The price was about $4.00

What you'll need???
Hair clips,bandana,clean hair,


What the roll should resemble

Hair Rolling Instructions
1.Make sure hair is clean and a little damp
2. Get hair clips used usally for holding hair rollers in place. Such as the picture provided
3.Section off your hair into twos,clipping one side off out of the way
4.Grab your hair clip and begin on a medium sized piece of hair
5.Begin rolling from finger tips to scalp.
Once done all over my hair
                                                   


End results!!;D

No comments:

Post a Comment