Monday, January 9, 2012

Nars Blush Vs. Elf Blush



Nars Blush Vs. Elf Blush



Nars Blush in Delicate
My absolute favorite  blush ever! It only cost $3.00 and trust me it is so worth it. I was planning on purchasing an expensive blush, known as Nars blush in the color "Desire". It has a beautiful "cotton candy pink" tone to it. (from Sephora website) priced around $30.00 with Tax and all.  However I then asked my self "How could I get the most out of my money?" So I decided to go to Target in search of a more affordable blush with the same color and matte effect I was so desperately going  to buy at Sephora. My purchase was a drugstore brand i'm sure your already familiar with. It was an ELF brand blush, the color was pink passion and it had absolutely no shimmer. Which is something I generally hate on my face besides on eyeshadows. This color was so similar to the other blush, I was actually in awe! I  saved a total of around $27.00. A great save I must say. Check out my application from the product down below :D




The Application Of My Blush:






elf pink passion blush
What it looks like
Regular blush brush to apply
Apply to apples of cheeks
Blend it with a fluffy brush



The after look of my blush(;





No comments:

Post a Comment